猫にまたたび、御女郎に小判 Wer jetzt noch lacht, hat die neuesten Nachrichten noch nicht gehört. "THE OFFICIAL E.R.A. LITTER-BOX"

Saturday, October 29, 2011

DCLxxx-




"I wanted your sugar lips on my cock all day, Jimmy," [a woman playing Sal] Mineo says before shoving her dildo in the sex doll's mouth. "You are my girl, Jimmy. You feel as sweet as ice cream." She unbuttons the sex doll's pants and flips it over. "Your ass is so ready, Jimmy. Let me put it in your rebel ass." She spits on her dildo cock and stuffs it in James Dean's inflatable butthole.

[...]

I look around. Everyone is making out with dolls, riding them, switching positions. "My girl loves it on her face, doesn't she, Jimmy?" huffs Mineo before squirting the James Dean doll with cum-lotion. We spray the sex dolls with two cans of condensed milk. It's a real cumfest.

Franco, who is in the middle of the action, begins to record himself on an iPhone, repeating, "I'm a rebel, I'm a rebel, I'm a rebel, I'm a rebel…" His eyes are closed. There is no irony in his voice.



Followers